If you are able to transfer all or part of your UK Pension fund to Australia you would be wise to set up a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) and gain HMRC QROPS status.
We will assist you with the setting up and maintenance of the SMSF, and ensure that you receive the vital HMRC documentation before transferring the fund.
Naturally, you have the right to engage in your own accountant or SMSF administration team, we will work closely with them to ensure you maintain the QROPS compliance of your fund. Failure to maintain this compliance may result in an HMRC fine and levy up to 55% of the fund value.
If you do not have an SMSF administration service we will be delighted to introduce you to one of our preferred partners. We only deal with companies that provide the highest quality of service and administration so you can rest assured that your fund is working for you.
The services our referral partners provide are:
Set Up of SMSF
- Establish a new corporation for a corporate trustee
- Establish a new SMSF
- Apply for and monitor the HMRC accreditation for QROPS status
- Amending an existing trust deed
- Adding a new member
- Changing the trustee
- Investment Strategy
- Borrowing Documentation Service
Payment of Benefits
- Paying lump sums
- Establishing pensions
- Commuting/converting pensions
- Arranging a death benefit payment (including anti-detriment)