It is never too early to start planning for your future. Thanks to compound interest the earlier you start the process, the less it will cost you. Planning and building your wealth requires discipline, motivation and consistency, but doing it well can give you financial independence later in life and/or for specific lifetime events.
Engaging with Harding Wealth Management will provide you with the experience and technical knowledge you need to commence a successful route to wealth creation. Through regular monitoring and reviews of your life goals we can deliver the guidance that effective wealth creation commands.
We are able to assist those who:
- Are seeking guidance on cash-flow management and budgeting
- Want to understand their money better
- Are starting out on their own – have a first job or have opened their first professional practice
- Want to reach specific outcomes such as a new house, car, travel or start a family
- Have goals and ambitions but need help making them happen
“I have always worked hard, however, was never taught how to manage my own finances.
My experience with Simon has been life changing for my present situation and future planning. He has shown me how to make my money work for me by educating me with skills and strategies to financially grow.
Simon has taken all aspects of my life into consideration and created a perfectly planned strategy to ensure I meet my goals.
Not only is Simon knowledgeable, he is personable and genuine in manner.
I look forward to being a client of Simon’s for life and have recommended him to most people I know.” Charlotte, Aldinga.
Our service includes:
- Cash Flow Management
- Investment Strategies, including gearing
- Superannuation including SMSF strategies
Whatever your stage in life and your personal circumstances Harding Wealth Management will help you make informed decisions about your financial life and will provide our engaged clients with;
- A clear plan for their financial future
- An experienced, educated adviser who will take the time to listen and have a thorough understanding of their personal circumstances, goals and ambitions
- Regular reviews of plans and strategies
- An adviser who cares about his clients and always works in their best interests