The bedrock to financial planning is providing financial stability to you, your family and your loved ones in the event of sickness, serious ill health or death. It is a constant source of surprise how many clients rely on their super fund to mitigate all their financial risks. Effective risk management is about ensuring your plans and lifestyle is secured if anything unfortunate were to happen to you.
We are able to assist those who;
- Have debts in place such as a mortgage or loan
- Rely purely on their income(s) to afford their lifestyle
- Have children in full time education
- Have an investment property portfolio either negatively or neutrally geared
- Have not reviewed their position in the last three years
- Are unsure whether they have appropriate insurances in place (super and non-super)
“When I met Simon I was in poor health and very worried about my future. I was still working part-time though because I needed the money. Simon took my case on and through his patience and hard work I have now been able to retire full time and take life easier. Dealing with him has turned my life around as I can now concentrate on living rather than merely existing.
I enjoy spending time with Simon as he has a great sense of humour and personality whilst maintaining the utmost professionalism. I recommend Simon to everybody I meet.” Peter K, Willunga.
Our service includes:
- Capital Protection
- Cash Flow Management
- Income Protection
- Life, TPD and Trauma Insurance
- Risk Management
Whatever your stage in life and your personal circumstances Harding Wealth Management will help you make informed decisions about your financial life and will provide our engaged clients with;
- A clear plan for their financial future
- An experienced, educated adviser who will take the time to listen and have a thorough understanding of their personal circumstances, goals and ambitions
- Regular reviews of plans and strategies
- An adviser who cares about his clients and always works in their best interests